Oct 22, 2010

Brownies - another first!

I thought it would be nice to take something along to my Dad's house this weekend as he was likely to have plenty of house guests and visitors, since it was his wedding! Of course, in true Jayne style I decided on a whim whilst packing my bag on the morning of my journey to Taupo that I would bake rather than buy the goodies.... luckily my baking stocks are usually plentiful.

I chose brownies as I'd had a delicious one the day before... I found a simple one-bowl recipe, made a few changes - another 'Jayneism' I'm afraid ;)... and whipped up a tin of chocolatey goodness.
They smelled divine and tasted pretty good too, so a quick cool-down and a sprinkling of icing sugar and ready they were! I packaged most of them up for the trip and sent a few off to my chief taste-tester for good measure... I must ask him what he thought when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment